Walk-in Contraceptive Services
Get all your contraceptive care in one place: the 66th Medical Group clinic at Hanscom Air Force Base.
The clinic is open Fridays, 1 - 3 p.m.
What are Walk-In Contraception Services?
A same-day walk-in service providing immediate contraceptive access, Sexually Transmitted Infection (STI) testing, sexual health and family planning education to optimize warrior readiness. Open to all active duty service members and eligible beneficiaries on a space-available basis.
- Contraceptive counseling
- Birth control pills
- IUD insertions and removals
- Nexplanon insertions and removals
- Birth control patch, ring, or Depo-Provera injection
- Emergency contraception (ParaGard, Ella, Plan B)
- Family planning
- Sexually Transmitted Infection (STI) testing
- Sexual health counseling
How it Works
This is a first-come, first-served clinic for female beneficiaries ages 16 and older. Simply walk in anytime on Fridays, 1 – 3 p.m., and check in at the Central Check-in desk.