Urgent & Emergency Care
For urgent care, please contact us during duty hours or call the Nurse Advice Line at 1-800-874-2273, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Non-active duty beneficiaries may also visit a TRICARE-authorized Urgent Care Clinic without a referral. Urgent care is care you need for a non-emergency illness or injury, and should be treated within 24 hours. You typically need urgent care to treat a condition that:
- Doesn’t threaten life, limb or eyesight
- Needs attention before it becomes a serious risk to health
Examples may include things like a high fever or sprained ankle.
For emergency care, call 911 or go to the nearest emergency room. The 66th Medical Squadron does not offer emergency care.
Medical emergencies are the sudden and unexpected onset of a medical condition that:
- Is threatening to life, limb, or eyesight;
- Requires immediate medical treatment; or
- Manifests painful symptoms that requires immediate response to alleviate suffering.
Call your primary care manager within 24 hours or the next business day after getting emergency care to get authorization and coordinate ongoing care.
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 1-800-273-TALK (8255), option 1
Veterans Crisis Line: 1-866-966-1020
TRICARE Urgent Care
TRICARE Emergency Care