We provide comprehensive eye exams and other optometry services, including limited contact lens exam and urgent eye care.
- The Optometry Clinic is unique in that it is both a primary care clinic for refractive services including prescription eyeglasses and contact lenses, and a specialty clinic for management of ocular diseases and injuries.
- Same day Urgent Care is available. Please call to check for appointment availability. If there is no Optometry urgent care appointment available, please contact your primary care physician or report to the nearest Emergency Room.
- Active duty members receive priority for care, but appointments are also available to eligible TRICARE patients enrolled to the 66th Medical Squadron. If we do not have available appointments, active duty members must obtain a referral to seek optometric care with a civilian network provider. Non-active duty TRICARE Prime and TRICARE Plus patients enrolled to the 66th Medical Squadron may self-refer to a civilian network provider.
- Technician Services Available during walk-in hours: 8 to 10 a.m. and 1 to 3 p.m.
- Spectacle orders
- Spectacle frame adjustment
Administrative inquiry (PHA, deployment, etc.): Scheduled patients have priority for care. Walk-in patients can expect long wait-times. Please call 781-225-6789 to verify service hours prior to your arrival.